2009年4月3日星期五

About my affection ~~

My fellows ,who always interested in the topic of my affection ,be avoided of answering by me flexibly ,such as changing that quickly
The main reason is that it is unreasonable for me to damage certain girls' really loves
Another reason is that the working place of mine has always been floating ,in other words ,the future is various
But one tenet must be demonetarized clearly:
Love me,love families,love UW,love Seattle~~
Appreciating Seattle all the time ,you know ,which has a great deal of scenes for anybody ,myself included , to be crazy ,i should consider it for my ideal live-place sincerely .Also ,A large amount of corporates ,such as Microsoft ,Amonzon ,have seen the development of this city ,one has the past glories in the 20th century.

没有评论:

发表评论